Thursday, February 12, 2009

UUUUTTTT OOOOOOO!!!!



IM PRETTY SURE EVERYONE HAS HEARD ABOUT THE NEWS WITH RIHANNA N CHRIS BRIZZIE !!!Now news says that Lil' Wayne, Jay-Z, and Kanye West are stepping in and giving her a helping hand..unlike Chris who gave her a helping hand of whoop ass in his 09' Lambo!!!

West said that the 'Umbrella' singer was like his own younger sister and expressed shock at the incident.

"I don't want to speak too much on it, but I was completely devastated by the concept of what I heard," West told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show.

"She has the potential to be, you know, the greatest artist of all time and, in that sense, I feel like she is my baby sis, I would do any and everything to help her in any situation" he added.

- from Mr. West Himself (click for full story)

No comments:

Post a Comment