Sunday, March 7, 2010

ITS BEEN AH LONG TIME COMING.....


WOW EVERYONE!!! It's been almost ah year since my last post....my blog was surely neglected but it was for a great cause lol....SCHOOL and WORK $$$$. Over the past year there has been alot going on and alot of things missed. I turned 21 back in November so im officially on that Circo diet lol, and i've finally moved off campus @ Howard University. ALLSSSOOO ive become apart of the twitter family so make sure u FOLLOW ME @RONTIMS !!!! I'll make sure to keep you amused throughout your day. Other then that I just want to welcome everyone back to my blog and its almsot spring so alot of fashion topics will be posted but i will also make sure to keep you up to date on all the random things going on around the world....soooooo on that note....IT FEELS GREAT TO BE BACK!!! LET 2010 BRING US ALL HAPPINESS AND GOOD WEALTH !!! yyeezzziiirrr


No comments:

Post a Comment